How to Increase Your Passive Income with MetaTrigger
MetaTrigger is a multi-chain yield aggregator powered by MetaFinance, starting with its deployment on the BSC chain; to help users gain more cryptocurrency and increase their passive income in various ways, including optimal staking pools matching strategies & auto-compounding strategies.
MetaTrigger automatically maximizes users’ earnings from various yield pools and mining opportunities in the DeFi ecosystem through smart contracts to boost basic APY; automates and completes investments at high frequency through auto-compounding strategies to achieve high levels of compounding. Using MetaTrigger also saves the related gas fees & time spent in calculating funding ratios for different mining pools and switching between staking pools.
Several well-known auditors guarantee the security of MetaTrigger, and it’s a 100% open-source contract. Users can deposit their crypto assets into MetaTrigger to generate income; The assets are not locked in the MetaTrigger contract. There is no risk interface; users can withdraw their assets from MetaTrigger anytime, anywhere. It’s good to consider it as a long term investment tool for you investment strategy, and to make the effect of compounding the best value work.
When you explore the MetaTrigger page, you will see the Annual Percentage Yield (APY) & the APY of the MFI rewards, as well as the daily percentage of earnings and the total value locked by all users in MetaTrigger (TVL). In addition, users can also view the original information of the income resources being used by MetaTrigger.
(1)How does MetaTrigger help users increase their yield?
- Optimal staking pool matching strategies will increase basic yield by 0% ~20%.
- The auto-compounding strategies will increase the basic yield by 10% ~40%.
- Additional $MFI bonus with a 20% floating yield.
Note: The above values represent internal test estimates
a. MetaTrigger’s Optimal Staking Pool Matching Strategy
Example: There are three pools where you can stake X token to generate income, and you would like to stake 1,000 X token on your own.
- Pool A has 220 X tokens — APR 60%
- Pool B has 500 X tokens — APR 55%
- Pool C has 1,000 X tokens — APR 55%
✅The calculation result after Using MetaTrigger Optimal Staking Pool Matching Strategy:
- Staking 155.17 X tokens in pool A, the number of X tokens in the pool will increase to 375.17 — the APR will increase to 35.18%.
- Staking 281.61 X tokens in pool B, the number of X tokens in the pool will increase to 781.61 — the APR will increase to 35.18%.
- Staking 563.22 X tokens in pool C, the number of X tokens in the pool will increase to 1,563.22 — the APR will increase to 35.18%
🔢The calculation results of dividing 1,000 X tokens equally between the two pools of A&B, without using the MetaTrigger optimal pool matching return strategy
- Staking 500 X tokens in pool A, the number of X tokens in the pool will increase to 720 , — the APR will increase to 18.33%
- Staking 500 X tokens in pool B, the number of X tokens in the pool will increase to 1,000 , — the APR will increase to 27.5%
- Staking 0 X tokens in pool C, the number of X tokens in the pool are 1,000 — APR remains the same
The example shows that the MetaTrigger’s Optimal Staking Pool Matching Strategy can 📈increase the basic APR for your assets.
- The basic APR in this case of the MetaTrigger’s Optimal Staking Pool Matching Strategy is 35.18%
- The basic APR in this case without MetaTrigger’ strategy is 22.91% = (18.33 * 500 + 27.5 * 500) / 1000
Note: APR refers to a simple annual percentage rate without any strategy. APY refers to the annual percentage rate with compound interest investment strategies included. The APY more accurately reflects the expected annual return of MetaTrigger.
b. MetaTrigger Auto-Compounding Strategies
Now let’s hypothesize the following scenarios that there is a pool A that staking X token can generate income, and yous choose to stake 100 X tokens on your own:
- Pool A has 1000 X tokens — APR 365%
You staked 100 X tokens, which is 10% of the amount of the pool.
- After the first auto-compounding action, Pool A has 1001 X tokens, and the amount of your staked X tokens increase to 101, which is 10.0899% of the number of X tokens in the pool.
Your income is 1.0 X token on that day.
- After the second auto-compounding action, Pool A has 1002.00899 X tokens, and the amount of your staked X tokens increase to 102.00899, which is 10.1804% of the number of X tokens in the pool.
Your income is 1.00899 X token on that day.
The example shows a gradual increase in daily income received by the user with each auto-compounding action. Since a certain amount of gas fee is paid for each action, a compound interest investment that does not yield more than gas fees may result in a loss of profit. However, sharing the gas fee equally with other users in Metatrigger will make that cost affordable, and the low gas fee also makes the auto-compounding actions more frequent in MetaTrigger.
c. The additional $MFI token bonus of MetaTrigger
MetaTrigger will send some of the auto-compounding pools with $MFI tokens as an additional bonus, meaning that some of the pools will receive the original income + additional $MFI tokens. This part of the reward will be distributed to the participants in the auto-compounding pools. Note that this part of the APY is subject to the following factors: the number of tokens staked by the users * the price of the staked tokens * the $MFI token price.
(2)MetaTrigger Starfish: $ Referral Rewards Program
MetaTrigger Starfish — the referral rewards program is a new approach of user incentives under MetaTrigger. The core of Web 3.0 world is sharing, and Starfish encourages the community members to actively share and gain referral rewards, enabling users to earn more than the normal staking pools through MetaTrigger. You will receive an equivalent $MFI referral rewards of 5%/7%/10% of your referrals’ earnings depending on the amount of their staking, and the referred users will receive a 10% increase factor as bonus as well.
* The top contributors to MetaTrigger Starfish will receive additional ranking rewards.
As shown in the example below, User A referred to User B about MetaTrigger, and User B selected among MetaTrigger’s pools to stake a particular value token for mining; With the optimal pool matching & auto-compounding strategies, User B will receive a higher income than staking on his/ her own. User A will receive the referral rewards (in $ MFI token)of a certain percentage of the amount earned by the referred user.
MetaTrigger generate constant income from their cryptocurrencies with a user-friendly platform that makes complicated tasks simple and available to novices and experts alike.
Join our MetaFinance Telegram Community For More Details: 🔗https://t.me/metafinanceglobal